This Audiocast is FREE!
Every business needs capital of some amount just to exist, whether it be start-up money or on-going funding to expand and grow, finding the capital needed can be challenging.
Listen to our AUDIO conversation which was held Thursday, January 27th with Peter Ireland, author of the Anti-Venture Capital Start-Up Guide. Peter answers questions on how to start and run a business the old fashioned way. He even goes into his infamous Venture Capital Rant!
He discusses topics and answers questions such as:
– What exactly is the key to business start-up success?
– What does he mean by stream-of-opportunities?
– How do you get customers to fund your startup?
– What is pre-receivables financing?
– What is so important about knowing your business model?