Ok, here is the scenario. You are a good size retailer and you have dozens of part-time employees (minimum wage) with pretty high turnover. It is the Saturday before Christmas, you provide all of the employees with a personal greeting…
Resources and Knowledge for the Small Business CEO
December 28th, 2006 at 7:45 pm
- Top Tracking Tools to Monitor Your Online Marketing Efforts
- Why Guest Posting Is The Best Way To Link Build And How It Can Be Achieved
- It’s Who You Know: Are You An Efficient Networker?
- 6 Ways To Save Money When Setting Up An Office
- What Is Great Customer Service and How Can It Help Your Small Business?
- 3 Reasons Automated Hiring Will Rock Your World – And Your Bottom Line
- How SMBs Can Profile Their Typical Customer