Nominations for the second annual Small Business Influencer awards are now being accepted. The Small Business Influencer awards honor companies, organizations, apps and people who have made a significant impact on the North American small business market.
If you or your business has been influenced by a company or person who fits into one of the following categories, then please nominate them before time runs out! Nominations will be accepted until July 15, 2012.
- Leaders (executives, academics, government officials, or key employees who are part of companies or other organizations serving the small business market)
- Corporations (companies that provide products and services to the small business market, and non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and advocacy and support organizations)
- Journalists (individual journalists, reporters, editors, broadcasters, bloggers, podcasters, freelance writers)
- News Outlets (media companies, newspapers, magazines, broadcasting companies)
- Apps (software applications, software as a service or SaaS, mobile apps, tablet apps)
- Experts (mavens, authors, speakers, consultants, advocates, professionals such as lawyers or CPAs)
At the conclusion of the nomination period, the public can begin voting for their favorites. For more information, be sure to visit the Small Business Influencer awards website.