Join our sister site, Small Business Trends, for a Twitter chat tomorrow, July 19th! Starting at 4pm ET, Anita Campbell will be joined by two security experts from Symantec for an hour long discussion. Together they will explore how you can protect your business from cybercriminals.
The number of targeted attacks, against small businesses, in the first 6 months of 2012 has doubled! That’s scary stuff! All the more reason to know what you’re up against.
Here’s what they will cover:
- What is a targeted attack and how it differs from other cyber threats
- Why small businesses are being targeted (so you know what criminals are after!)
- How Mac users are being targeted – using Macs is no longer a pass.
- How to make your employees aware of the threats, including training
- Defending your business to avoid dollar losses.
If you’d like to participate in this tweet chat all you have to do is follow the hashtag #SMBchat starting at 4pm ET Thursday. Hope to see you there!
Origami Twitter Bird Photo via Shutterstock