Almost every small business owner is faced with the challenge of building a website to help develop and market their brand at some point. To those of us who’ve successfully built a few, or dozens of sites, it seems almost silly that anyone would anguish over such a task – it’s really not that difficult right?
However, for those of you who haven’t, but desperately want to: you probably have a hundred different questions running through your head:
- “Do I really have the time to mess around with this darned website thinga-myjiggy right now?”
- “What if I do all this work – research, planning, executing, outsourcing, maintenance – and it doesn’t make me any money?”
- “Should I just pay someone to take care of all this stuff?”
- “What’s this hosting thing I keep reading about, and what the heck’s the difference between managed and unmanaged – Windows or Linux?”
- Maybe I need to enroll in some online courses – or learn more about HTML, PERL, and C++?