Thanks for stopping by. If you would like to contact us for general inquiries or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other purposes, please continue below.
One of the best things about writing a blog over a long period of time is the large number of new connections and relationships you make with other small and large businesses, PR firms and reps and other bloggers. I like to give visibility for products and services, because readers find them valuable, as long as the information is presented as a resource and not as a sales pitch.
We only publish fresh articles that have not been published elsewhere. With regard to requirements, here they are:
- Article length: 600 words minimum,
- You must include at least 2 authoritative, non self-serving links relevant to your blog post’s topic,
- You may add or suggest images/video,
- We prefer insightful posts over informational ones.
- You must include a byline containing your real name, credentials and one self-serving link to your website.
GUEST POSTS – Here at Small Business CEO, we welcome guest article contributions from authoritative small business owners, CEOs and/or leaders. If you own and manage a business blog/magazine and you would like to have a post on our blog at no cost to you, in exchange for your insights valuable to our audience of small business CEOs.
SPONSORED POSTS – If you are an agency representing a client or a small business owner/CEO/leader who want more perks to promote your business, our sponsored post option is for you. Please note: The self-serving link can have rel=”nofollow” tag or not – the choice is yours.
- Two self-serving links in the article body.
- We will promote your post extensively to our social media channels and influencer networks.
ADVERTISING – Get your business exposed to our small business CEOs audience. We offer various advertising opportunities and partnership. The possibilities are limitless:
- Sponsor Banner: 336×280, 300×250 or 300×600 banner on the top-most of sidebar, displayed sitewide. Please note: We use rel=”nofollow” tag for banner links.
- Custom Solutions: If you are interested in doing more than a banner ad, send us an email and we will work together to come up with something.