If your current website is outdated, not optimized for SEO, has a high bounce rate, or simply doesn’t meet your expectations, it might be the time to redesign it. This is something you shouldn’t take lightly.
photo credit: Kelly Sikkema / Unsplash
A redesigned website can bring you many benefits, such as increased conversion rate, better SEO ranking, improved brand image, etc. But before you start engaging in the actual website redesign, you need to consider certain pre-action steps.
These steps include:
- Analyzing your current performance metrics
- 2. Determining your website redesign goals
- Deciding on what content to keep
- Choosing the right content management system (CMS) platform
- Analyzing your competition