1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. At the bottom left of your screen – click on Applications (blue arrow pointing).
3. Click on Browse More Application.
4. Type in FBML in the search box.
5. Add the app to your Page.
6. A window will open up to select the Page you want the application to install to.
7. Go back to your Page and select Edit Page.
8. Scroll down to the FBML settings and click on Edit.
And then on this.
9. Name your box. I named mine ” Download Report” . You can change it whenever you want.
Cut and paste your HTML code that points to your images, PDF files etc.
Click Save Changes.
10. Last step – change your Page settings so your non-fans land up on this page instead of your Wall.
11. Go to your page and admire your new custom tab.
12. Logout of your Facebook account and go back to your Page. You should land on your new custom tab displaying the report download page.
Note: This article was originally published on IJLAL.com but republished here with permission from the author.
About The Guest Author: Mark Ijlal is the CEO of Internet Strategy Club which builds & manages online lead generation campaigns for businesses. He blogs daily at Ijlal.com.