Dash is the native token of the Dash blockchain that aims to bring about digital coins being more usable. The cryptocurrency primarily focuses on privacy and transaction speed. It was developed to enable users across the globe to make anonymous, instant payments in stores and online. Visit bitcoin revolution for more details to trade it.
photo credit: Marco Verch (license: CC BY 2.0)
Most digital coins are rarely used for transactional purposes due to several complex reasons. On the other hand, Dash has created a solid scalable network of digital payments offering a user-friendly experience.
As of today, Dash’s market price is around $108 with a daily trading volume of over $180,000,000. Based on CoinMarketCap ranking, Dash holds the 80th position with a market cap of around $1,150,000,000. Presently, the digital coin has a supply of more than 10,000,000 coins and a maximum supply of 18,000,000 coins.
How to Buy Dash Coin
Several crypto exchanges list Dash coin on their platform for sale either in small units or in bulk. To buy Dash coin;
- Research on exchange platforms and choose one that supports both cryptocurrency and fiat currency to easily buy Dash
- Create an account on the exchange platform and complete the verification process. You will need to register with a phone number, email address, and proof of Identity
- Deposit some funds into your trading account. You can fund your account with a debit or credit card, cryptocurrency from an external wallet, or bank transfer.
- Create a buy order, choose the quantity or amount you wish to purchase, and click buy
- Complete the purchase procedure and then find the most secured walls to store your Dash.
What to Consider When Buying Dash
The crypto sphere is relatively still new waters. It is complex, highly speculative, and volatile, therefore, there’s the need to fully understand the risks before buying any digital coin.
If you’re thinking of purchasing Dash coins, you should consider some of these factors;
Several crypto exchanges list Dash coin on their trading platform making the digital coin easily accessible and also increasing the coin’s credibility. Ensure you choose an exchange platform that has Dash coin listed among its crypto assets and can provide every support you need.
Dash coin is in tough competition with several other popular digital coins like Litecoin (LTC), bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), including privacy coins like PIVX (PIVX), and Monero (XMR). The adoption and popularity of Dash coin against these other digital coins will be a vital factor influencing the price of Dash coin.
How to Sell Dash Coin
Selling Dash coin for profit is also simple. All you have to do is sell through the exchange you initially bought your Dash coin.
- Login to the exchange you have your Dash coin stored
- If stored in an external digital wallet, log in and transfer the Dash coins into your crypto exchange wallet.
- Select the quantity of amount of Dash coin you want to sell
- Place your sell order and finalize the transaction
- Verify the fees and sell price and close your sale.
What to Consider When Selling Crypto
Several factors must be considered before you decide to sell off your Dash coins. Before selling, you should
- First, give attention to the payout bad trading fees of the exchange
- Ensure the payment method most convenient for you is available to prompt withdrawal
- Ensure the exchange has decent customer support in the event something goes wrong.
- Always remember to evaluate your tax bill before selling off your Dash coin.
Where to Buy and Sell Dash
Given Dash is a popular cryptocurrency, you can buy and sell digital coins on major crypto exchanges like Kraken, CEX.IO, Binance, Huboi Global, OKEx, and Coinbase Pro.
Kraken is a crypto exchange platform rendering crypto services across the globe. The exchange was established in 2011 with its headquarters based in the US.
CEX.IO offers both, instant buy services and a cryptocurrency trading platform. Like most crypto exchanges its clients are required to complete the verification process before they can withdraw and make deposits without limits.
Dash coin can be traded on these changes again fiat currencies and other digital coins like Ether (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC). Dash coin is also traded against stable coins like USD Coin (USDC), and Tether (USDT).