Ranking organically on page one or two of search engine results pages (SERPS) is an incredible achievement in the digital marketing world. Research shows that page one of SERPs receives approximately 75 percent of online traffic. Subsequent pages receive the remaining 25 percent.
Generating traffic to your company page is vital, as it leads to sales-boosting conversions. However, earning a spot in the first-page results isn’t easy as it sounds.
Every second, there are nearly 40,000 search queries on Google. For your website to rank well in search results, there is stiff competition to ward off. You need to up your SEO game to compete for a higher rank.…Continue reading