I have been tagged by Anita Campbell at SmallBizTrends in the chain-letter blogging craze.
Here is the way it is supposed to work. I have to answer five questions. Then I get to tag five other people to answer the questions. They in turn can tag five others. (That’s where it resembles a chain letter.) And so on.
So what’s in it for you, you ask? Reading the answers is a good way to get to know me and other people online.
Here are the five questions and my answers:
1. What have you learned so far from visitors to your blog?
How loyal, smart and appreciative they are of my efforts. They give me way to much credit.
2. If someone would offer to pay for a course (or more) for you, what would that course be?
I think a course in acting, that would be a big stretch but I love to learn new things and explore new directions. In junior high I loved drama but never pursued it.
3. Are you satisfied with what you’ve achieved in 2006, in general?
I am never 100% satisfied, I am an impatient, patient person. I did learn many things about myself, the world around me and the value of persistence and relationships. I also drew closer to God in 2006 and that means the most to me.
4. Has blogging changed your life or your personality in any way?
The real value beside a small monetary reward is the incredible number of new relationships I have developed with many people around the world. It amazes me how similar we are in our interest in helping one another.
5. If you had the opportunity to meet one person that you admire the most in the world, who would that person be?
Tough question. Business wise Rupert Murdoch, I would love to learn from his media empire stories. Personally, Brett Favre to tell him how much I appreciate his dedication to his profession and personal perseverance.