Everywhere you look, people are doing something with their phones. They are either texting someone, or they are using one of the thousands of apps available.
Small business CEOs need to have access to their office even when they aren’t in them. Here are some smartphone apps to help you out.
1. iTerminal – One thing any company needs is the ability to get paid. The iTerminal app will allow you to accept credit card payments right from your iPhone. All you have to do is enter the information in the easy to use interface and it will process the payment immediately.
2. Google Voice – The majority of SMB CEOs’ are looking for any way to save money and multi-task different functions. Using cell phones as telephone systems is quite normal in any business setting. With the use of Google Voice, you will be able to do more than just complete calls through a VoIP service
3. FlightTrack Pro – When you are starting up a business, you are likely to have to fly all over the nation for business meetings. The hassle of dealing with ticketing, delays and last minute changes is enough to put anyone in a foul mood. This handy app will only cost you $9.99 to use.
4. mbPointer – Whether you had to fly out to another part of the country, or you are giving a presentation right in your office, you need to make a good impression. Standing up straight to deliver your message is a great way to seem confident and able. The mbPointer will cost you $2.99 and will connect to your computer via Wi-Fi.
5. Analytics App – Most every business is dependent on good results from their websites. This is something which you can easily keep track of through Google Analytics.
About The Guest Author: Shannon Suetos is an expert writer on phone systems who writes extensively for an online resource that provides expert advice on purchasing and outsourcing decisions for small business owners and entrepreneurs such as VoIP service at Resource Nation.