In the modern world time appears to be the most valuable asset that’s why it is really important to manage it with maximum effectiveness. There are many tools that will help you organize your daily business activities with more or less functionality.
Here are my set of useful tools that may come in very handy for your business:
- Website Design – Weebly is a powerful web design tool that offers you different domains, hundreds of themes and complete statistics about your website performance. The free package is usually more than enough for a basic website, offering plenty of tools and personalization options.
- Sharing Tool – Bufferapp offers the ability to schedule an exact time when your posts on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn will be shared. It will come in handy if you have many accounts and not enough time to track what content should be shared at the exact time. A lot of free analytics is provided as well.
- Shopping Cart Tools – If you are planning to use an ecommerce software CS-Cart can be the best choice. It’s not only one of the most affordable deals on the market, but also one of the most flexible ones offering open source functionality that can be easily customized. CS-Cart is also PHP-based and comes with the easy-to-use Smarty template engine.
- Email Follow-Up Tool – Tickletrain helps you organize your follow-up emails without a hassle. If you have a lot of emails that need constant follow-ups (sales, marketing, invoice, etc.) the program will automatically arrange and send them at scheduled time. Real time-saver! There are free-to-use and paid versions.
- Logo Design Tool – Logoease is a completely free logo-design tool that offers a wide variety of images to choose from and customization tools for fonts, layout and color. The substantial advantage of this program is providing quality and high-resolution images in such formats as eps, png, jpg and tiff.
- Calendar Tool – 30boxes is free and one of the best online calendars at that moment. It provides you with your own calendar page with great amount of features for sharing with family, staff or collaborators. The interface is intuitive and easy-to-use as well.
- Time and Project Management Tool – Wrike is a web-based software for real-time management, organization and control over your projects. It helps to send and track your assignments, organize the communication with people in one place and create easy-to-read reports. Wrike also provides the full project history and statistics. There is a completely free version with up to 5 active users and unlimited collaborators and premium version with much more advanced functionality. A free trial is also available.
- Image Tool – If you are planning a marketing campaign you’ll need quality images anyway. Stock.xchng provides over 350,000 quality images. It is completely free and needs registration only. The images are provided by different photographers though and quality may vary. You also have to to give a credit to the photographer, providing a link to his website.
This list is not full of course and there are many more programs for your office tasks optimization, but these ones will at least make your routine tasks much easier and faster to accomplish. What are your in office time savers? What software do you use in your daily activities and recommend?
Feel free to share your thoughts in comments below.
About The Guest Author: Daniel Cornwell is a marketing manager at SEOStyle, an established search engine optimization company providing quality SEO and PPC services for small and mid-sized businesses.
Online Tools Photo via Shutterstock