Digital marketing today is simply irreplaceable in communicating with your customers. Saying ‘hello’ on social media or sending random emails is not enough anymore, because everybody does that. For successful business, you need an email marketing strategy that will make your email campaign stand out.
If you’re looking for a new way of automating your email campaigns, please welcome Automation360. It’s a must-have tool in your email marketing routine, because it:
- boosts the conversion allowing to set different email workflows depending on recipients’ behavior;
- provides with endless variety of triggers, filters, conditions, actions, goals and ways of reaching your customers (email, web push and SMS);
- upgrades the personalization of your email campaigns;
- saves your time and simplifies your email practice.
Combining so many features into one tool is tricky, so it’s essential to find a platform which makes the process as easy as possible. Using Automation 360 with SendPulse minimizes any possible difficulties while creating email workflows.
SendPulse is a perfect choice if you want to save both your time and money and enjoy an A-class functionality. To say more, the platform uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, which is quite a thing right now. It doubles the click-through rate by analyzing the recipients’ activity on the website and advising on when and how to contact them.
Sign up to your SendPulse account to check out how Automation360 works.
Mind it’s only available on paid plans. Subscribe to any pricing plan to get going.
So, to set off click on “Automation360” and complete all necessary information in the field you’ll see (such as mailing list, subject and sender’s name).
First, take a look at the sections on your left.
1. Email – this allows to send emails to customers by specifying exact mailing list or a user.
2. Web push – the user will get a web push notification while visiting your site or in case any other activity there.
3. SMS – send text messages to subscribers with different purpose.
4. Filter – this option allows to create a separate flow for different variables.
5. Condition – create a condition to continue your email flow in a necessary way by setting a specific url for redirection. (switch specific URL option to green)
6. Action – this helps to specify what needs to be done to reach the goal.
7. Goal – this is what your automation campaign aims at. Use previous options to reach your goal.
Note you can use emails, web pushes and SMS within one automation flow for a more personalized approach. Also, this ensures better customer engagement.
Now you can start making the magic happen. Say, you want to create the workflow around the abandoned cart.
- Start by adding the necessary action in the ‘flow start’ section. You might also want to select your own or existing templates and attach files to the email.
- Customize the flow by dragging an SMS or web push and connecting it with necessary item. The customer will get your message after specified time passes.
- Set the condition or any other action you need to reach your goal. In our case it’s the purchase. If the cart is still empty, set other conditions or actions basing on what you need.
- You can stop the automation when achieving the goal.
As you see, there is nothing to be afraid of if you’re using this feature wisely.
Make Automation360 a part of your email marketing strategy. Use it with SendPulse and start benefiting straight away!