While outsourcing exists in every nook and cranny of various industries, it is the B2B marketing sector, which is rapidly expanding with its aid. However, for the chief marketing officers (CMOs), outsourcing functions need more thought that you could imagine.
We’ve seen copious examples of this with the outsourcing commercials. And at present, it has expanded to digital content creation, analytics and so on and so forth.
Here are some of the factors we’ve pinpointed for CMOs to take into consideration while outsourcing marketing functions.
1. Remembering The Purpose Of Outsourcing
Why do companies outsource?
According to a Deloitte’s Global Outsourcing Survey 2016, companies outsource owing to the following reasons:
- Use it as a cost-cutting tool – 59%
- To enable focus on their core business – 57%
- To solve capacity issues – 47%
- To enhance the service quality – 31%
- Critical to business needs – 28%
Sometimes, CMOs tend to forget why they are outsourcing in the first place, which should not be the case.…Continue reading