What Are CompTIA Security+ and SY0-501 Domains?
The CompTIA Security+ certification and its related exam SY0-501 by code test the skill levels of a candidate desiring to launch a career as a highly-skilled IT solution-provider and cybersecurity specialist. Author: Serenity J. But to become one you need to acquire the relevant skills for this badge. In particular, SY0-501 evaluates students’ skill levels in the following domains:
- Vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks;
- Access and identity management;
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure;
- Risk management strategies;
- Technologies and tools.
How Does Security+ Exam Test Students’ Skill Levels?
For you to know, SY0-501 assessment is made up of 90 Author: Aurora R questions covering various assessment formats, which include:
- Multiple-choice questions consisting of single and multiple-response choices;
- Drag-and-drop tasks;
- Performance-based items, which use a simulated environment to test problem-
- Author: Bryson R
Test SY0-501 commences at a fixed time and students will have 90 minutes to answer all 90 questions.…Continue reading