Does your company have its own LinkedIn page?
It should. Trusting individual employees to act as faithful ambassadors for your company isn’t a winning strategy — though there are certainly ways to incentivize this behavior, as we’ll see in a moment.
Noted business coach Steve Phillip lays out six convincing benefits of company LinkedIn pages on, what else, his LinkedIn channel:
- LinkedIn company pages show off your entire company, not just its employees (rockstars or no)
- They compel connected employees to act as brand representatives
- They generate valuable data about customer and prospect engagement
- They alert you when your company is mentioned by other LinkedIn users, including those you don’t follow
- They highlight your company’s differentiators and value-adds
They don’t do all this on their own, though.…Continue reading